Antigua - Beyond the beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baldwin speaks to the country about firing Nelson or does he?

4 posters

Go down

Baldwin speaks to the country about firing Nelson or does he? Empty Baldwin speaks to the country about firing Nelson or does he?

Post  Admin Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:59 am

Was anyone comforted by the little talk Baldwin had with his people on this issue?

Admin
Admin

https://antigua.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Baldwin speaks to the country about firing Nelson or does he? Empty Re: Baldwin speaks to the country about firing Nelson or does he?

Post  jc Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:35 am

I watched ABS last night for quite awhile but never caught the actual speech... :S That being said, short of accusing Nelson of some MAJOR scandal and/or corruption I don't believe there is anything Baldwin could have said to have convinced me that this decision had any intelligent thinking behind it whatsoever.

Can you give a quick overview as to what was relayed?

jc

Back to top Go down

Baldwin speaks to the country about firing Nelson or does he? Empty Re: Baldwin speaks to the country about firing Nelson or does he?

Post  -eli- Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:40 am

http://www.antiguasun.com/paper/?as=view&sun=302253086809022008&an=371706087709022008&ac=Local

I would have been happy if he had said. "This has all been a big mistake as many of us feel that he has made fantastic changes in our fight to make antigua safe. We have put him back at the top and given him a 5 year contract!" story done!

-eli-

http://www.adventureantigua.com

Back to top Go down

Baldwin speaks to the country about firing Nelson or does he? Empty Baldwin speaks...

Post  queen Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:12 pm

Hollow words..!!..BLAH...BLAH...BLAH..BLAH..!!...Nothing said and said like a true politician....here we are like a bunch of fools, we the people employ Baldwin Spencer,our tax dollars pay his salary,vehicles,trips abroad,water,electricity,local phone,long distance calls,insurance,per diems, he also gets duty frees for cars and personal items for his home and who knows what else our tax dollars pay for....and he has the balls to tell the people of this country that he really cant tell us the reason they got rid of Nelson because it's of a "sensetive nature"..!!!!...Give me break..!...i am really unhappy with whole thing and i dont think Baldwin is doing a good job, and since we employ him i think we should fire him the same way he fired Nelson.

queen

Back to top Go down

Post  jc Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 am

Wow... don't know what to say except that the entire thing seems sketchy at best. I feel terrible for Nelson and don't blame him at all for wanting to bring this out in the open and fight it to protect his professional reputation. The poor guy was put in front of dozens and dozens of cameras during the reports on the Mullany murders defending this country to the world and a week or so after they solve the case they slap him in the face like this?

jc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down