Antigua - Beyond the beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government vehicles

Go down

Government vehicles Empty Government vehicles

Post  queen Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:36 pm

I was reliably informed that there are over 1600 Government vehicles on the road.....is this true.?....and that more than a 1000 have been bought by the UPP....is this true..?....and that most of these vehicles are used as private vehicles by UPP supporters..ummmmm..?
I recall hearing Big-Mouth Daniel on Observer Radio just before election saying that what the ALP was doing with cars and buses was an outrage..."every Tom Dick and Harry driving gov cars..!!...money going down the drain..!!..we are going to put a stop to this.!!...etc..etc...So i would like Dr Cort to answer this simple question (since he is a wizard with money and he seems to have a grip on the money)...HOW MUCH OF TAX PAYERS MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT ON NEW CARS AND HOW MUCH IS IT COSTING THE TAX PAYER TO KEEP ALL THESE VEHICLES ON THE ROAD ON A YEARLY BASIS..???!!!???..The reason i ask this is because it must run into the millions..!!...the vehicle situation is out of control and Dr Cort does'nt give a f%#K because all those people driving around in all these new vehicles are " bribed voters"....personal income tax keeps them going..!!!.....i saw a lady last sunday dressed to the nines , big hat an all going to church i guess,driving a spanking new Viatara V6...sure enough it was sporting a yellow "G" plate........why should my tax money pay for that..???....nuff said.!

queen

Back to top Go down