Antigua - Beyond the beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARIB AVIATION CLOSING....

3 posters

Go down

CARIB AVIATION CLOSING.... Empty CARIB AVIATION CLOSING....

Post  queen Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:42 pm

It's confirmed...Carib Aviation will operate it's last flights on the 30 of sept and close it's doors on october 5.
The news release said that Carib will "stop operating to Barbuda and Monserrat" making it sound as if it will continue to operate to other destinations, the reality of the situation is that Carib is shutting down all operations.Everyone has been given their walking ticket, engineers,pilots,ticket agents,mechanics, drivers,loaders and all of management.

queen

Back to top Go down

CARIB AVIATION CLOSING.... Empty Re: CARIB AVIATION CLOSING....

Post  antiguan Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:34 am

Wow, I hope this doesn't happen. I know the gov is broke and run by people who don't often see the big picture, but someone there must see that we in Antigua need this airline to be here. How will people get to barbuda?

antiguan

Back to top Go down

CARIB AVIATION CLOSING.... Empty CARIB AVIATION CLOSING....

Post  queen Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:09 am

How will people get to Barbuda..??..Well, Mr Walker from Barbuda insulted the shit out Kaufman during a meeting sometime ago....it did'nt go down very well...he called the man a "nasty jew"....and i am not too sure but he also insulted the other man that was there with Kaufman....he told them..."white people cant come here and tell all we wah fo do".....you know what..?...left up to me, i would tell Walker to go f&*k himself,and that he should start his own airline.......Fabian Jones admited that gov and the barbuda council owe Carib plenty money(observer radio on saturday)....so let me get this right...you owe the man money...you insult him and more or less tell the man to go f&*k himself...you call the man a nasty jew etc, etc ,etc...and the man should feel good..!!!....the fact is Walker is nothing but a little boy, and he just buy a nice suit.....and all this political shit has gone to his head..!.....what would happen if the roles were reversed and Kaufman called Walker a n@##$r..!!??....you know what..... they should f&*(@g swim..!!!!!

(Admin edited. excellent point of view, but breaking a few forum rules. Check https://antigua.forumotion.net/most-current-issues-f1/welcome-to-the-forum-this-is-how-it-works-t2.htm)

queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:11 am

I know that a similar situation has happened with Greg (another white person) who runs the ferry. The government went as far as to say that they were going to get their own ferry and run it themselves. Lets not forget that the man in charge of the public works said he'd build a bridge to barbuda!

Admin
Admin

https://antigua.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum