Antigua - Beyond the beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new hospital... What's the story here?

5 posters

Go down

The new hospital... What's the story here? Empty The new hospital... What's the story here?

Post  Admin Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:43 am

To me this is a strange one. What's going on here?

Admin
Admin

https://antigua.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The new hospital... What's the story here? Empty I heard......

Post  ASL Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:15 pm

The rumor I heard from someone in the health care business was that they will not open it until after elections and they are looking to hire a good chunk of new staff. This way no one will get pissed before elections. Remember this is a rumor I heard on the street. It be true though. Makes sense to me.

ASL

Back to top Go down

The new hospital... What's the story here? Empty Strange indeed....

Post  nemo Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:09 am

[left]Yes, indeed the new hospital is a mystery and tragically a joke, to the people of Antigua and Barbuda and a joke to the governance of our nation.

When a man such as Ernest Madu, from Nigeria can achieve what he has done for health care in Jamaica what the hell is Maginley and co doing. Ah yes, traveling at our expense.

See his talk....here..I hope you find this as inspiring and interesting as I have.

Politics controls everything in Antigua and Barbuda, this is one aspect WE need to change, not the politicians, but us the community.

nemo

Back to top Go down

The new hospital... What's the story here? Empty we were totally fooled!

Post  QUANTUM Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Mt St. John is just a building its not a hospital and it doesnt seem like it would ever be a hospital in the future under this government. It is 5 years since they have been in power and it is 5 years that building has been empty after the last election there was some equipment purchased by the past government and placed in Holberton hospital when this present government got into power. All they had to do was equip the hospital and open the doors... dont hand me that crap about no money...

They built a blasted car park that cant be finished "SOME CROOKED DEAL"

They did sidewalks that are traps for pedestrians to fall in "SOME CROOKED DEAL"

They built a stadium that some got rich off of, i wont say who cause if you dont know you are clearly blinded "SOME CROOKED DEAL"

They are doing the roads for a ridiculous amount of money per mile as an election ploy and when the rains come the asphalt floats eg. Yorks... i say "BS!" "SOME CROOKED DEAL"

and the list keeps going...SO I WONDER WHY THE HOSPITAL HASNT BEEN OPENED??? WHY??? WHY???? WHY????

MR MAGINLEY I KNOW YOU ARE READING SO WHY???? IS IT THAT DR. CORT WONT GIVE YOU THE MONEY??? IS IT THAT YOU THINK MT ST JOHN IS NOT NECESSARY???? IS IT THAT OUR PRIME MINISTER IS CONFUSED BETWEEN THE 2 MT. ST. JOHN AND MT. OBAMA WHY HE IS PUSHING FOR THAT REDICULAS "BS" OR IS IT THAT YOU JUST CANT DO THE JOB???? LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

QUANTUM

Back to top Go down

The new hospital... What's the story here? Empty TO THE CLEANERS..!!!

Post  queen Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:36 am

Antiguans you have been robbed....!!!..The caring government..!!...from the PM to the last man, every single one of them can kiss my grits..!!...we have three BLACK ELEPHANTS...THE MOUNT....THE CAR PARK & THE STADIUM...and the biggest rip off of all still to come...THE CHINESE POWER PLANT..!!! We are going to get it without vaseline on that one...the PM and Sir David Clown have to answer for that.

queen

Back to top Go down

The new hospital... What's the story here? Empty Re: The new hospital... What's the story here?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum