Antigua - Beyond the beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitches Creek main road

Go down

Fitches Creek main road Empty Fitches Creek main road

Post  queen Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:05 am

Some time last year,i think it was late October,my friend Mouse took matters into his own hands and cut the main road that leads to Fitches Creek from Piggots.A five foot trench was cut across the road to allow the water to run freely.The rush of the flood waters further eroded the gap to a width of about 35 feet and a depth of about 25 feet.So here we are now in mid January 09 and nothing has been done.....but "TYRE MASTER" (we know him) has had a piece of heavy equipment there now for over two months.....is government paying him by the day or the hour..??...I understand that "TYRE MASTER" wants the contract fix this problem.....question is....how much more does Willmouth wan to give "TYRE MASTER"..???...What kind of track record does "TYRE MASTER" have putting in drains and fixing roads..??....lets not forget the mess he made down by Runaway, his equipment was down there for well over a year.....how much was the tab for that..??...Willmouth is out of order..!!!!!...nuff said.

queen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum