Antigua - Beyond the beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batty Men and Idiots

Go down

Batty Men and Idiots Empty Batty Men and Idiots

Post  -eli- Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:17 am

This was posted on FACEBOOK and there seemed to be quite a few posts following it. Facebook isn't the place for propper discussion because of the format. Let's try here again:

When the UPP launched their political "Blue Wave" campaign last week they spent a whole bunch of time saying how good they were and how bad the ALP were. They called them names, and the one I liked the best was when Wilmoth Daniel called one of the ALP guys an IDIOT. He kept on saying it in his coarse and aggressive voice. I laughed because it was kinda funny and what you'd expect too. Then it was the ALP's turn to rev up their campaign with their "Big Red Machine" and again the same thing .... with how good they were and how bad the UPP were. Gaston went a step further than Wilmoth by calling the UPP leader and current PM a Batty Man and a Pussy. These guys are playing dirty! A great example to the people of the nation. I have to tell you that there are elements of both parties than make me sick to my stomach. Sure some people in the ALP are decent hard working people who could possibly help move the country in the right direction and the same can be said of the UPP, but why do we have to put up with all the rest of them and/or their nasty tirades? McCain showed how bad his judgment was by taking on that lady from Alaska. Our leaders show this same kinda judgment too. Get rid of the bad eggs or bring them in line and come again! This election may be the right one for a 3rd party. Anyone hear anything along those lines? An old friend commented on my status saying that anyone wanting to get into politricks is a scamp or will become one. Is this always true?

-eli-

http://www.adventureantigua.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum