Antigua - Beyond the beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Cuts

3 posters

Go down

Power Cuts Empty Power Cuts

Post  peaceonearth Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:03 am

OK OK enough already! I have had it with trying to avoid horse spiders in the dark and with being rendered brainless by the noise of generators... From what I hear, this is all, and only, political - and completely unnecessary. Hadeed's power is cheaper than the power that the Chinese plant will supply. He has even offered to sell his plant to the Government, if they like that option better, for less than a new plant will cost... So, why is Baldwin so determined to make us suffer like this, and build a new Chinese plant? What is in it for him? I thought the Government in the Sunshine was all for lucidity and clean deals? What happened?
peaceonearth
peaceonearth

Back to top Go down

Power Cuts Empty Re: Power Cuts

Post  antiguan Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:48 pm

wow, so you think this is like the hospital or like Standord's project? I can't believe that the UPP would cut of their nose to spite their face. lol!

antiguan

Back to top Go down

Post  peaceonearth Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:34 pm

Wink
peaceonearth
peaceonearth

Back to top Go down

Power Cuts Empty UPP/POWERCUTS....ETC

Post  queen Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:02 am

Why is it that Antigua keeps getting help from China....i wonder.Why dont we seek help from someone else....like maybe the US or how about the UK....i heard someone the other night say..."we dont want nothing from the English, they had us in chains"...another idiot said..."or the yankees,they had slaves too"...i said .."oh well here we go with the slave thing again".
It makes me wonder....would the US or the UK help with some form of aid to set up an electric generating power plant..??..i guess we would have to pay back...did anyone in our government look into it..??..ummm.....i wonder.
I wonder, did anyone ask France for aid..??....or maybe Norway......Russia, did anyone ask Russia..??...i dont know but i was just wondering.....why are we getting help from Venezuela.??...i think Chavez just wants to piss off the US....what a nice guy he is,really,think about it...helping us the way he is...by the way he now controls TV and Radio, the press is gagged, if you dont tow the line you are f#@&ed.!.....Anyway going back to China...why would China help a little country on the other side of the globe..??..because we are nice people..?..because we are black and they like black people..?..maybe because they really want to open up tourism from China into the Caribbean.?.
I wonder why we are getting all this help from China..??..wait, i know why.!!..because David Shoul is a diplomatic guru..!..he is a genius..!!..give me break.!!...does Mr Shoul have university education..!!..before Mr Shoul became a guru how much diplomatic experience did he have..!!..besides selling toys and gifts and sometimes selling fireworks what else has he done..??..wait.!!..fireworks come from China not so..?.. i dont know...i know he did some fishing..umm let me see...does Mr Shoul speak..??..i wondered about that also....Mr Shoul is cutting all these great deals for us...yes US THE TAX PAYER.!!!..our money pays his salary..!! Mr Shoul should gather all his fancy papers and head for a radio station and spend a couple hours on the air explaining to the tax payers what he's doing,how he's doing it and why he is doing it...and how much money we are gonna have to pay....Mr Shoul i am sure is cutting some sweet deals for himself and some politicians, it would not surprise me if there is some company set up as the middle man between China and the Antigua Gov...let's not forget the roads around the stadium are some of the most expensive roads in the world, and the landscaping bill was astronomical..!!..the joke is that the owner of the Co that did the landscaping now only wears long sleeve shirts and manicures are the order of the day.....so it is time that Mr Shoul spoke to the people of Antigua since he is out there spending our money......i want to ask him how much would it cost to get generators with help from Canada...did anyone ask the Canadians for help, i think not...i'm sure there would be no kickbacks...nuff said....peace..

queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum